Aurora MPEG To DVD Burner is a program for creating DVD discs. With this application you can create DVDs or VCDs from your MPG or AVI files. The application has a user-friendly interface, and I think this is helpful for beginners, those without advanced knowledge on the whole process. However, the program doesn't allow experienced users to change advanced settings at all.
On the other hand, you will be able to design a DVD menu. Although I personally think that this feature is a bit poor as it only allows you to change the layout, background, and some texts. Another good feature is that you can record DVD directory structure or ISO images for burning to DVD discs at any time.
There is also a feature to authorize DVD video image (found only in the paid version, so you won't be able to fully test this program). Another interesting feature - conversion of videos between AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, and Quicktime formats - is also available only in the paid version.
This program is very easy to use, especially for creating simple DVD discs. However I would not recommend this program for professional projects.
- The application has a friendly and easy-to-use interface
- The application does not allow you to change any advanced settings
- The "authorize DVD image" feature is only available in the paid version
- The "video converter" feature is available only in the paid version
- The DVD menu creator feature is not very flexible